[GreenYes] Boston GreenYes'ers...?

I had a good time meeting up with Mark Becker and a few others from Green
Project UNI while I was out in Iowa. Well, now I'm Boston bound -- for a
few days at least.. Sunday the 12th through Wednesday the 15th for
Brownfields 06 http://www.brownfields2006.org/ which is a free conference
dealing with all sorts of topics which might-be-of-interest to
greenyes'ers.. so my question is.. is anybody on the list already planning
on attending, and if not, is there anybody on-list who just might be in
the area and want to meet up for coffee or something?

I will be staying at the Seaport Hotel. Feel free to email me and/or
leave me a message.

--
msimons@no.address INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY www.michaelsimons.com
Turning Old Into New?: Please Take Materials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org