[GreenYes] Environmental Valuation Studies for SWM in the US

Hi ~

Can anyone refer me to any environmental valuation studies of solid waste management systems in the US? I am aware of several studies in Europe as well as the studies done by Jeff Morris of Sound Resource Management, and am looking for others as well.

The Governor's Task Force on Waste Material Recovery and Disposal has been asked by the Governor how to reflect the environmental and social costs into the financial costs paid for the management of solid waste, and any US studies on this would be most helpful.

Thanks much,

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI