[GreenYes] SWMP Coordination

We are working with the local governments and private haulers to craft
the county's first solid waste management plan. We are in a rural
community that does about 35k tons in solid waste and 2500 tons in
recycling. We would like a plan to better guide efforts and gauge
progress.

We are now planning out how this entire process will unfold and I was
wondering if other GreenYes'ers might be willing to share their project
plans for such an effort.

Thanks in advance!

Craig Barry

Executive Director

craig@no.address

Environmental Resource Center <http://www.ercsv.org/>

471 North Washington Ave

PO Box 819, Ketchum, Idaho 83340

208.726.4333 w 208.726.1531 f

208.720.5661 m

www.ercsv.org

* Connecting People to Nature through Education *