[GreenYes] Re: Computer Recycling

Hello,
I did extensive research on this very topic earlier this year and
prepared a slide show which was presented at an EPA and other
Waste/Recycle forums for waste planners in the rural Rockies and central
states. There are several key models for rural electronics recycling -
depending on your ability to charge participants or get grants, one or
the other might work best and secure your community the most responsible
recycling.

I don't think I can do attachments to this listserve so will send
directly to you, and then feel free to call me with questions.

Sincerely,
Anne Peters
Gracestone, Inc.
303.494.4934 vox