[GreenYes] Re: Atlanta Airport Recycling?

I saw a plenitude of waste containers every 20 feet or so, but did not notice any recycling bins whatsoever. (Not to say for sure that there were none, but I sure didn't see any.) The waste containers automatically compact the garbage * I was quite startled when I put my lunch garbage in the container and it started to growl!

>>> David Biddle <Dbiddle@no.address> 10/27/06 2:07 PM >>>

I'm working on a recycling project at the Philadelphia International Airport. I'm just curious, for those of you at the NRC conference, how was the recycling program at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport?

For what it's worth, does anyone have contact info for the folks running that program?

Thanks for the help...
--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>