[GreenYes] Re: Atlanta Airport Recycling?

Anne -

Did any of your research uncover any good food scraps recovery and/or composting programs associated with major airports? I've got pictures of food scraps collection bins at the Mexico City Airport, but have yet to see anything like this in the US. At one time I believe LAX was collecting its food scraps and I think Prtland may also (though it may be just from the "back of the house"?

Does anyone know of any good examples of food scraps collection and composting from airports?

Any info appreciated.

Matthew Cotton
Integrated Waste Management Consulting, LLC
19375 Lake City Road
Nevada City, CA 95959
(530) 265-4560
Fax (530) 265-4547