[GreenYes] Re: Thermal Waste Treatment

At 09:42 PM 9/22/2006 -0400, LWheeler45@no.address wrote:
>The discussion I proposed is not about this failed and thermally
>inefficient flame use technology but of the identified elemental and
>energy content of MSW which this (rather dated in my terms of
>technology) adequately illustrated. We are looking at elemental
>recycling with no middle man, large capital cost, large labor cost,
>no transfer station no incineration toxic emissions at each end
>Point of source of waste.
>
>Hope I made myself clear
>leonard e. wheeler jr

Mr. Wheeler:

Earlier I accused you of "spamming" the list and someone else asked
you to cut down your posts. You said, if I recall, that you were
going to stop posting. But again, multiple times a day come your
posts about the magic burner technology. I realize that you are a
"true believer" in what you are promoting, but there is no new
information in your posts--just the same stuff over and over again
with no real evidence to support it. I think this is tiresome and
unhelpful to people who are serious about improving resource
management. I wish you would show some respect for the purposes of
the GreenYes list, and pipe down.

Alan Muller

Alan Muller, Executive Director
Green Delaware