[GreenYes] Ivory Coast

I dont know if any have read about the toxic dumping in the Ivory Coast
last month, is Africa the favorite place to dump waste from all over
the world, I know the Irish ship msw(household garbage) to Nigeria and
have been for a year now to a large open dump they burn at times to
make more room, I take it its just cheap to dump there, here in the USA
we grip about landfills ,wte so do you think Africa is a better place
for us to ship all our waste would and is that the answer for us. also
any storys out there where USA compnays now ship waste to Africa Keith