[GreenYes] Fw: Seeking sample CFC recovery services bid specs, related language ...

Queen Anne's County, MD is reviewing current CFC recovery services from appliances (typ. refrigerators, freezers, & window air conditioners) and related policies.

If you have any bid specs, related language, documents, or other insights, we would welcome such information. Please reply to me, Todd Mohn and Shane Moore (jwood@no.address, tmohn@no.address & smoore@no.address)

Thank you - James Wood

Recycling "Shore" Matters!

James Wood, Regional Coordinator
Midshore Regional Recycling Program
P.O. Box 56
Centreville, MD 21617

410-758-6605
410-758-6606 Fax

jwood@no.address

The Midshore Regional Recycling Program is a cooperative partnership by and between the Maryland Counties of Caroline, Kent, Queen Anne's and Talbot.