From: "RecycleStuff.org" <info@no.address>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:46:20 -0700
Subject: VHS recycling

Thank you for contacting the Santa Clara County Recycling Hotline. The
following is where you can take VHS tapes:

Stone Systems
2326 Kruse Drive
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 382-9600
Mon-Fri: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Charges $0.20 a pound if cassettes have been recorded on.

Blue Star Electronics, LLC
460 Nelo Street
Santa Clara, Ca 95054
(408)327-0901
M-F 9:00am-5:00pm
VHS tapes - $25 min. charge. Large quantities ok.

We hope this information is helpful. If we can assist you with anything
else, please email or call us at 1-800-533-8414.

Santa Clara County Recycling Hotline
Center for Development of Recycling
San Jose State University
One Washington Square