[GreenYes] Re: Single stream without glass

Hi Justin ~

This sounds very innovative ! I hope that you folks can find the time to write an article for Resource Recycling magazine.

Best wishes,

John

PS ~ Now I double kick myself for not stopping in to see you went I was there on vacation in March. We have a newly developed single stream system here and it would have been great to learn first hand.