[GreenYes] need recycling pics

Greetings,

We need some good recycling and recovery pictures (still photos) for our
New Mexico Environment Dept exhibit
booth. In particular, we're looking for good shots of:

1. glass being made into glasphalt (or other non-container
applications)
2. a close-up of E-scrap (E-waste)
3. various recycling drop-off program sites/equipment (especially
rural)
4. end-use manufacturing of the full range of recyclable materials,
i.e., pics showing what happens to recyclable materials after they've
been collected and sent to end-users.

Please reply off-list so that you can attach any photos you have to
share.

Many thanks,
Gretchen Brewer
NM Environment Dept/Solid Waste Bureau
505-827-0129

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.