[GreenYes] Sustainability Presentation Speakers

I am a Program Director of an environmental organization planning an
environmental workshop. I am looking for recommendations on
professional speakers who present information about how businesses can
'green up' their companies. I would like the presenter to focus on how
by taking environmentally sustainable business steps, our local
hospitality sector can 1) save money 2) help the environment and 3)
increase favorable PR within the community. Topics like water and
energy are of special interest. Does anyone have any suggestions of
speakers/organizations that I could invite to present on such a topic?
We don't have a huge budget, but are looking to fly someone out to
present for 3-4 hours on a weekday (speaker fees, travel and lodging
provided).