== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Wed, Feb 22 2006 12:13 pm
From: RicAnthony@no.address

In a message dated 2/15/2006 7:15:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hspie@no.address writes:
Again, it's very decent of NatureWorks to offer to pay for skids of the
material, but can it be separated, and at what cost? What machines will be
required?
These are very important questions.

What happens to this material (PLA) in soil, in our food, in our bodies.

How does the precautionary principle apply here?

Rick

Ricanthony@no.address
RichardAnthonyAssociates.com
San Diego, California