From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On
Behalf Of RicAnthony@no.address
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 11:22 AM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Cc: crra_members@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] source separation

Helen is right!

Curbside was initiated from the very beginning of creating government
programs in this Country. I heard a story about Benjamin Franklin and
Curbside.

My research shows that all (I can find no exceptions) cities that were
established in America prior to the end of World War 2 had curbside
separation programs and mandatory separation requirements. Check your
cities solid waste ordinance in 1946.

Rick
Ricanthony@no.address
RichardAnthonyAssociates.com
San Diego, California

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.