To: <greenyes@no.address>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:53 PM
Subject: [greenyes] Job - Campus Sustainability Coordinator - Middlebury College

Please contact directly:

Campus Sustainability Coordinator

Middlebury College

Middlebury College in Vermont seeks a Campus Sustainability Coordinator
committed to excellence and effecting change. This position guides the
College on a path of national leadership in campus sustainability and
environmental education by advancing existing and developing new programs
and innovations to promote sustainable practices and awareness (see
http://www.middlebury.edu/administration/enviro/). The CSC is responsible
for internal education and outreach, external relations, Environmental
Council coordination, providing resources, teaching a course, managing
budgets, supervising consultants and student employees, developing
proposals for review, planning the execution of projects, evaluating
initiatives and disseminating results. The position reports to the
Director of Environmental Affairs.

The ideal candidate will have a master's degree or commensurate work
experience, plus knowledge of sustainability issues and networks. Five
years experience in a related field; experience in an academic setting is
helpful. Also required are strong writing and communication skills,
experience implementing successful programs from conception to closure,
leadership skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a
team on complex projects. For a more complete job description visit:
http://web.middlebury.edu/offices/hr/employment/post.htm.

Please submit letter of application, resume & three references by
September 17 to:

Middlebury College
Human Resources
Service Building
Middlebury VT 05753
Email: hr@no.address
Fax: 802-443-2058

Middlebury College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications from women and members of minority groups are especially
encouraged.

Janet Wiseman
ES Program Coordinator
Farrell House