[greenyes] Recyclables List

I just received the following email from a 6th grade teacher visiting our site. She's looking for a complete list of what materials are recyclable, regardless of what's recycled in a particular area of the country. Anyone know where she can find this information?

------------------------
I am gathering a number of samples of different items and plan to ask my class to research which are/and which are not recyclable.
EXAMPLES :
-- the lining bag of most cereal boxes, which seem to made of wax paper.
-- styrofoam
-- tin foil
etc..
Would you know of a reliable place /site where I could get a listing of those materials/items which CAN be recycled -- even if the facilities for it are not currently available?
Thank you.

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address