Re: [greenyes] Recyclables List

Try Recyclers World at Recycle.net. Gotta go into each category and think
about what they¹re saying (some is reuse as opposed to recycling), but it¹s
certainly a huge listing.

Not exactly what your teacher¹s after but Wasteage has their Profiles in
Garbage for sale that might be helpful: http://research.wasteage.com/

Good places to start anyway.

David Biddle, Executive Director

P.O. Box 4037
Philadelphia, PA 19118
215-247-3090
215-432-8225 (mobile)
Dbiddle@no.address

<WWW.GPCRC.COM>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jgpress/>