[greenyes] plastic "film" recycling

I work part-time at a fine men's clothing store. We have lots and lots of plastic bags that these fine suits come in, but we have no where to recycle these bags.

Also, we have nowhere to recycle plastic shopping bags, what can I do about this in this community.

I live in Grand Forks, ND
Naomi

Virtually every form of material in recycling or waste streams is hydrogen and something else. Construction materials, sewer sludge, plastic, paper, manure, garbage. Naomi Yaeger-Bischoff www.sundogpress.com "Determined as a terrier"

Freelance writing/photography, news, features, publicity and press releases
(701)-780-8465 Fax
(701)-741-3867 Cell

Contracting Editor 21st New Net, Inc www.21stnn.com or www.hukd.com Grand Forks/East Grand Forks and the region