RE: [greenyes] Paperless Office

This is an interesting issue to me on a very nuts and bolts level.

Seems I spend my life in a disorganized office overrun with both paper and various forms of electronic storage. My personal experience is that documents of any length are slow and tedious to read on screen, so I end up printing them out--feeling somewhat guilty about it. Is this a common experience? Is there a level of computers and display devices that makes this issue go away? If so, what is it?

Regards,

Alan Muller, Executive Director
Green Delaware
Box 69