Re: [greenyes] Fwd: Managing municipal recycling collection by license or franchise?

What ever you do think recycled, too, not just
recycling. Have your town/county economic team work on
bringing the recycled market industry (anyone who buys
and uses the the recycled matterial) come and build in
your area. Not only will that strenghten the recycling
market in your area but you will be bring in new jobs
and taxes revenue. This is probly best if you are
commercial recycling.

I would like to know if there is any other local
government even doing this and why not. Or are they
totally relying on the recyclers to do this.

--- Alan Muller <amuller@no.address> wrote:
> At 04:52 PM 4/5/2005 -0600, Megan Kershner wrote:
> >Sorry for cross-postings...
> >
> >More questions from Boise City, Idaho:
>

> >[...]
>

> >Obviously, the "easy" thing would be to change the
> franchise agreement
> >with BFI to include commercial recycling. Any
> other suggestions for how
> >we move forward?

A Solar Day not Used is a Energy Source Wasted.
So how much solar have you used today?

Yahoo! Messenger