[greenyes] "Should Congress pass a national deposit law?"

Jenny et al -

Do you know what made them decide to ask the question in this manner? Seems
to me that there could have been other options allowed for polling purposes.
Aren't there other strategies that could reduce container waste? I think
it's great that they put up a poll, just not sure they are asking the right
questions.

Comments?

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Partnership, Inc.
1522 K Street, NW, Suite #400
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202/408-1273 ext. 104
Toll Free: 800/321-7227
Fax: 202/408-8165
Email: cmccoy@no.address <mailto:cmccoy@no.address>
Website: www.rcap.org <http://www.rcap.org>

For a free Subscription of the Safe Drinking Water Trust (SDWT) eBulletin,
log on to: www.watertrust.org <http://www.watertrust.org/>

SDWT is a subsidiary of RCAP, Inc.