[greenyes] Landfill Gas Constituents
Patty had asked me about landfill gases' constituents, and I sent back a
breakdown of its composition, including a further breakdown of the 0.5% that
are generally tagged as "trace compounds," the subcategory which includes
the hazardous gases.

JW Spear points out that the sub-breakdown I provided for the trace
compounds adds the total up to more than 100%, and he's right, which arose
because I combined the overall breakdown of major categories from one
source, with the further breakdown of the trace compound subcategory from
another source...one of the perils of multitasking one's way through emails
in the morning!

I have pulled off my reference shelf the most definitive breakdown of trace
compounds in landfill gas from George Tchobanoglous' text, and would be glad
to fax it over to anyone who wants that level of detail.

                                                                        Peter
_________________________
Peter Anderson, President
RECYCLEWORLDS CONSULTING
4513 Vernon Blvd. Suite 15
Madison, WI 53705-4964
Ph: (608) 231-1100
Fax: (608) 233-0011
Cell: (608) 698-1314
eMail: anderson@no.address
web: www.recycleworlds.net

         CONFIDENTIAL
This message, and all attachments thereto,
is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C., Sections 2510-2521.
This message is CONFIDENTIAL. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message,
then any retention, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Please notify me if you received
this message in error at anderson@no.address
and then delete it.