[greenyes] Waste characterization studies

Good morning everybody,

We are looking for recent North American waste characterization studies for the residential sector. We already have data from Seattle, Wisconsin, Oregon, Pennsylvania, California, Minnesota, Ontario, and the US EPA 2001 study, but the more we have, the better.

Thank you for your time and concern,

Mathieu Guillemette

Planning and research counsellor

RECYC-QUÉBEC, Head Office