Re: [greenyes] Green party zero waste platform
Karl Zehr, Unless you are a Green PA delegate to the
state party you have no idea what I am talking about.
They are against higher tipping fees to incourage
recycling and other state importing their waste into
Pa landfills. They are against taxes on cigarettes
because the poor can not efford them anymore. They are
against methane digestors and ethanol which both are
organic versions of fossil fuel components.  And no
solar is quiet affordable Americans, the riches and
most powerful in the world, to buy and is falling in
cost all the time but only if you buy and support the
solar industry and market. 'Third world countries' are
buying over 80 precent of our panels made in America,
but WE CAN NOT AFFORD THEM? BULL!