[greenyes] [CRRA] s there a waste police?

To: "Julie Muir" <juliem@no.address>,
"CRRA Members List" <crra_members@no.address>
From: "Rory Bakke" <rbakke@no.address>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:24:45 -0800
Subject: RE: [CRRA] FW: Is there a waste police?

This issue is more than ripe for some regional effort - packaging
reduction campaign with specific targets. Anyone interested in taking
this on as a "group" in 2005 to see what progress we can make?" Is
anyone else out there working on this from the public point of view?

Rory Bakke
ACWMA/RB
[Alameda County Waste Management Authority and Recycling Board, San Leandro, CA]