[greenyes] Cat Litter/Otters

Hi Heidi -

Is it the clay-based litter, the cat feces, or something else altogether?
The idea that it's harming otters is alarming, but perhaps you can clarify
so those of us who have cats can understand how we can protect otters and
other critters from our pet's poop or the type of litter we use.

Thanks much,

Christine McCoy