[greenyes] Comments on White Paper #4 C McCoy query

<snip>will apologize in advance if my Tellus rant was already included in the white paper. I haven't actually had time to read it. Another quick search of the Tellus website reveals the following report: Advancing Resource Mangement Contracting in Massachusetts: Reinventing Waste Contracts and Services, published in 2002http://www.tellus.org/general/search.html There appears to be another document on their site that's relvant, but it won't download for me. Perhaps these would be important for discussion purposes.
Christine <snip>

See for example Ligon, Paul and Votta, Tom "Strategic contracting increases waste prevention and materials recycling", Resource Recycling, March 2001. Paul Ligon and Tom Votta used to be Senior Scientists with Tellus (perhaps still are). Tellus did some other work on this topic around the same time.

Caroline Truth Brimblecombe
London, UK

Mrs C T Brimblecombe
Principal Waste Minimisation Officer
Environmental Services
Environment and Conservation
Islington Council
36 North Road
London N7 9TU
T 020 7527 4744
F 020 7527 4642
E caroline.brimblecombe@no.address <mailto:caroline.brimblecombe@no.address>
W www.islington.gov.uk <http://www.islington.gov.uk>

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain information
which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is
prohibited by law and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please note any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately
if you have received this email by mistake and delete it from your
system.
Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard copy version.
Thank you for your co-operation.