Re: [greenyes] ?Efficiency of scale as it relates to number of franchise zones in a community?

Bob,

Let the market decide how many is efficient, by opening the system up to competition (see http://www.crra.com/irc/guide.html). If there are concerns about having too many collectors involved in any one location, consider multiple semi-exclusive franchises, like we did in Hawthorne, CA (see http://www.cityofhawthorne.com/pwks_cref-index.htm)

Gary Liss