Re: [greenyes] FW: [mnkids] FL Hg drop w/emissions/batteries reduction

Eric,

There are alot of things you can do with waste that are better than invading
Iraq.

Don't let that be a ruler to measure your progress or compass to direct your
course. :-)

Art Krenzel, P.E.
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES
10505 NE 285TH Street