[greenyes] Help needed for hiring of Recycling Coordinator!

Hello Recycling Coordinators,
I am hoping you can help me. We are currently in the process of trying to convince the administration to hire a full time recycling coordinator, but the response so far is not very promising. I am hoping that some of you can share any additional measures you think I should take to convince the school this is the best route to take. I already put together a very detailed Job Description/PDQ, as well as a supplementary piece describing all the work that is done each year just to maintain the program. They also mentioned they may consider it if we found a grant to fund the program, but I'm pretty sure there is nothing out there. Basically, what else can I do to convince them! I need your help!

Thanks in advance,
Michelle

Michelle Smith
Recycling Coordinator
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Providence College
Providence, RI 02918

(401) 865-1881