Re: [greenyes] Sorting Organic Wastes?

Keith:
I recently attended a lecture by Matthew Cotton.
I think he might be able to point you to specific information to answer your
question.

Here is the bio they gave on him:

Matthew Cotton has over 16 years experience in developing and permitting
composting projects. Although the bulk of his experience is in permitting and
regulatory compliance; he has been involved in numerous aspects of compost
market development, from writing marketing plans for new facilities to
participating in regional compost use demonstration projects. Mr. Cotton also
provided technical services to the California Compost Quality Council, a
statewide compost market development organization. Mr. Cotton recently completed
a statewide survey of California's Compost and Mulch Producing Infrastructure
under contract to the CIWMB. Mr. Cotton serves on the Board of Directors of the
US Composting Council, and teaches the Manager of Composting Systems course for
the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA).

The contact info I have for him is:

Matthew Cotton
Integrated Waste Management Consulting
19375 Lake City Road