[greenyes] Waste Management Consultant Needed in Iraq

Dear GreenYesers:

One of my former employees is in Iraq. She emailed me to extend a plea for help in locating a consultant to come to Iraq and help design new waste management systems.

The contact is Roshini Thinakaran -- she is so brave to be over there!!

Reply to

rthinakaran@no.address

www.iraqex.com.

Thanks!

Michele Raymond
Publisher
Recycling Laws International/ State Recycling Laws Update
5111 Berwyn Rd. Ste 115 College Park, MD 20740)
301/345-4237 Fax 345-4768
http://www.raymond.com