[greenyes] Recycling containers?

I'm developing a ZW inspired maximum diversion strategy for our public school
system and need hard cost recycling containers. Can anyone suggest a link or
two to preferred recycling container sales providers that do business in the
South east and make their containers out of recycled materials.

Bob Krasowski
The Zero Waste Collier County Group
Naples, Florida. 34103