[greenyes] Fax Cartridge, etc. Recycling...???

Hello,

I'm wondering where everyone recycles old fax machine cartridges, as well as other laser cartridges from brands such as Sharp and Brother. The two companies we use, Ecco Recycles and Green Office Recycling does not take them, and neither does our local Staples.
Any suggestions for places that will take ANY cartridges (even with no money back?!)

Thanks,
Michelle
Providence College

Michelle Smith
Recycling Coordinator
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Providence College
Providence, RI 02918

(401) 865-1881