[greenyes] Ask Umbra Column in Grist Magazine currently about Recycling

Umbra has included my letter in her current column about recycling:
http://www.gristmagazine.com/ask/ask030904.asp

The NPR program "This American Life" I refer to was aired last fall. That
program is usually very good, but this time Glass really didn't do his
homework.

Let's all write to Ira Glass asking him to aspire to a higher standard of
journalism:
http://www.thislife.org/
http://www.npr.org/contact/#programs

We need people like him to support the cause, not continue to spread the
negative myths about recycling.

Nancy Meyer