[greenyes] Corporation as Psychopath

Sharon, et al -

Why the need for defense? I just need to ask - and so what if it's what Doug
believes? Some of us may also hold similar opinions - does that make us
less likely to diligently work to increase recycling rates, encourage
product stewardship, or reduce and reuse?

After being personally assailed on this list just a few short years ago,
because I dared to work for industry, I have to caution that we all respect
each other for what we have to offer our collegues. I didn't become a
monster working for industry and I'm certainly not a saint for going back to
the non-profit sector.

Being allowed to speaking freely on such matters is important to all of us
and our professional development. Allowing for various opinions is what
makes the list interesting.

As for Doug - thank you for stating your opinion - three cheers - hip, hip,
horray!!

Christine McCoy