From: Ilana Gauss [mailto:Ilana.Gauss@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 2:53 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Recycled pencils

Hello,
Nice to be back on the list. I am looking to buy some recycled content pencils for our kids tours of our recycling plant. I recall hearing opinions on which kind work better but don't remember which one folks said were best. Looks like the options are:
Recycled denim
Recycled money
recycled newspaper/cardboard
cafeteria trays?? (from memory)

Any recommendations of where to buy/order these would also be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ilana Gauss
Community Affairs/Recycling Coordinator
BFI of Alameda County
42600 Boyce Rd.
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 657-1350 phone
(510) 657-1263 fax

DISCLAIMER:
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.