Re: [greenyes] Styro from meat packing

I too had wondered how to recycle EPS besides cutting it myself to use for
packaging, when my landlord threw out four large pieces that appeared to
be use to insulate frozen meat, which was likely shrink wrapped in
plastic, for shipping from the mfgr to my landlord.

It was not contamintaed looking at all. I cut it up but it was very
difficult with the tools I had.

Debra Lombard
LEEDtm Accredited Professional
Lighting & Sustainable Design