[greenyes] Home Composting Bin Distribution

I am looking for municipal home compost bin subsidy programs that partner
with local retailers for distribution. We in Alameda County have subsidized
home compost bins for residents for almost ten years. We want to expand the
program and hope to attain greater penetration through various retail
partners. If other similar programs currently exist in other regions, I am
interested in learning about their structure and success. Any information
would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bodhi Burgess
Program Manager, StopWa$te Partnership
Alameda County Waste Management Authority
777 Davis St, Suite 100
San Leandro, CA 94577
Phone: (510) 614-1699
Fax: (510) 614-1698