From: Brian Pugh [mailto:bpugh@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 1:35 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] litter slogan

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to think up a catchy slogan for our City's new anti litter
campaign.  We have a "Curb the Clutter" program that we operate where groups
can adopt roads and keep them clean, but we are targeting new efforts
through signage and educational programs along with more help from our
police department.  The police will be sponsoring a postcard program which
allows the general public to turn in people caught in the act.  The police
will send a letter to the offender and keep a database going. Anyway,
several of us were trying to get creative and find a new slogan for our
efforts.  Does anybody have a good one we might borrow or can you think of
something good?  If so let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Brian Pugh
Waste Reduction Coordinator
Fayetteville Solid Waste and Recycling
479-718-7685