RE: [greenyes] Muncipal Recycling Cost Benchmarks
Hi Jeff ~

As part of a federal court case, we looked at the marginal cost of adding
our mandatory recycling program and found for our largest community (200,000
people) that, depending on the markets, the change in cost of the solid
waste system was minimal in some years and decreased in other years.

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, Wisconsin