[greenyes] fluoride in tap water Re: [greenyes] Bottled Water - Cover Story of E-MAGAZINE
I had my tap water tested here, and the fluoride
level was higher than the local bottled spring
water from Silver Springs, Florida, that I get
here at my local WalMart.

In case anyone is a proponent of fluoride, I
recommend you do a websearch on its toxicity !

Also local bottled water at 58 cents a gallon
is probably cheaper since our residential water
rates increase year after year !