[greenyes] Garbage Cart Specifications
The City of Raleigh is currently conducting a pilot program that changes
the method of collection to one using 96 gallon garbage carts. If this
should be approved by the City Council we will be looking at purchasing
approximately 90,000 carts. We are interested in obtaining copies of the
bid specifications other cities have used when purchasing these type
carts. If you have such specs, please forward a copy to me at:

Linda.leighton@no.address

Fax: (919) 831-6632

Mail:

Linda Leighton