[greenyes] Info. Request, Blueprint recycling
    Can anyone direct me to information on the recycling of blueprints? There
are a number of architectural blueprint users in my community that are
interested in knowing what their options are for recycling this material but they
think the materials that makeup the blueprints contain toxics. Thanks in advance
for any info.
Bob Krasowski