[greenyes] Polycarbonate
I¹m not sure what  you mean by ³what is this?², but polycarbonate does
leach, and it leaches a toxic substance called Bisphenol-A.  Women who are
pregnant or want to be should especially avoid this as it causes birth
defects.  See greenyes archives for more information, I posted some links
and articles a few weeks ago.

Amy Perlmutter
Perlmutter Associates
23 Avon Street