From: CORRI GOTTESMAN [mailto:corrigott@no.address]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 10:00 AM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] US Postal office

 Hello-- Is there also a ban on recycling "behind the house" in US
Postal offices or is it limited to "in front of the house", i.e, the
public lobby?

I too want to encourage activism about this.  Shouldn't we all be
calling 1-2 centralized numbers instead of our local numbers in order to
make an impact?

Corri Gottesman, Philadelphia