Re: [greenyes] Portola Valley System
I visited a facility operated by this company in Massachussets - I think it
was Northhampton.  It was not horrible, but not terribly impressive either.  It
was essentially the Bedminster Bioconversion technology.  It did not do any
masceration, so most harmful things, like batteries, could be screened out.
What they produced was of a basic topsoil quality, but not a real soil
amendment.
Resa