Re: [greenyes] Sharps in the wastestream
Hi,

The City of Madison, WI has a successful household sharps program.  Since we put the program in place we have not had any needle sticks at the landfill nor on our colleciton routes.

You can get information at www.cityofmadison.com/streets/needlepr.html

Sincerely,

George

George P. Dreckmann
Recycling Coordinator
City of Madison, WI

608-267-2626  FAX  608-267-1120
gdreckmann@no.address

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
  None but ourselves can free our minds."
                                                   Bob Marley