Re: [greenyes] Sharps in the wastestream
Dear All,

There is a wealth of information on medical waste management, including sharps management from Health Care Without Harm. Please see, www.noharm.org and send them an email if you need more specific information than you can find on their web site. They have hundreds of members in the medical and environmental health community in the US (and internationally) who can provide further information.

Cheers,
Ann Leonard